Showcasing dynamic design and quality workmanship, this freshly renovated home summons an immediate atmosphere of creativity and style. Positioned perfectly in the centre of town, and well within easy walking distance to shops, schools, public transport and the Noosa golf course, the property lends itself perfectly to those looking for a stunning home in a tranquil yet convenient location.
* Splendid fusion of ambient charm throughout, open central living area with vaulted ceiling
* Private master bedroom enjoying direct access to the expansive front verandah
* Immaculately landscaped throughout, easy care gardens with lawn area and a variety of plants
* Copious natural light & cross flow ventilation, private fully fenced 704sqm block, double garage
* Complimented by two street frontages, side access is at a premium, plenty of room for caravan/boat parking.
Lovingly renovated in a crisp, neutral palate the overall ambiance is fresh, modern and bright, delivering a relaxed coastal lifestyle you can move straight into and enjoy.
9 Blackheath Drive, Tewantin, Queensland, 4565, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You continue to deal with issues of power and the abuse of that power. You may be working with someone who has a psychopathic personality. You...