This well presented family home is nestled in a sought after, tree lined street in Mooloolaba, just moments to major amenities, cafés and stunning beaches of both Alexandra Headland and Mooloolaba.
The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is bathed in natural light with fresh, crisp interiors, with elegant lines which enhance the generosity of space. The home has two separate and very spacious living areas, with one leading onto the outdoor all weather entertaining area and sparkling in-ground pool. The home is very private, with a secluded walled front yard, which adjoins the bonus double garage and side access for boat or caravan.
Consider the following features;
• 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (main with ensuite and walk in robe)
• 2 separate and generous living areas
• Sparkling in-ground pool
• Quality tenants in place until January 2018
• Built on a fully fenced 833m2 parcel of land
• A double garage
• Lots of storage throughout the home
• High raked ceilings
• In walking distance to shops, schools and the famous Mooloolaba beach
• A generous kitchen with lots of cupboard space- great for all the extra gadgets
• 4th bedroom with two entries- could easily be a home office with access off the front of the home.
• Split system air conditioning in the main living areas of the home
• North easterly frontage- perfect for Queensland’s weather.
• Raked ceilings in the main living areas- what a feature!
Be quick on this one, what a great opportunity to secure yourself a generous sized family home, in a central location on a quiet leafy street- we don’t think this one will last long! Call Vicki Stewart today to arrange an inspection- we have the key and would be delighted to show you anytime.
71 Poinsettia Avenue, Mooloolaba, Queensland, 4557, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Someone�s not showing you the affection you deserve at present and this could be due to the fact that Mars, the principal planet of your...