- Be prepared to be surprised by the quality and design
- Comprising of three/four bright and airy good size bedrooms
- Serviced by three superbly crafted bathrooms with full height tiles
- The main bedroom is enormous and has an elegant ensuite and WIR
- General open plan with many entertaining and living options
- Kitchen is of European appearance with good size stone benches
- Entertaining will be a dream in the undercover area next to the pool
- Your rear neighbough is the fairway of the Pelican Waters Golf Course
- Tranquil garden setting also awaits you at the rear of the property
- Plenty more to find out about this masterpiece so please don't delay
From the moment you walk into the home the craftsmanship and quality is very apparent with an Edwardian/Victorian mix of design. Large ornate cornices exotic timbers and a flair of stone marble and granite will greet you throughout the home and leave you in a disbelief of the outstanding workmanship that has gone on to construct such a beauty. DO NOT delay your inspection.
43 Mahogany Drive, Pelican Waters, Queensland, 4551, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You will give the impression today that you are seeking more fulfillment, commitment, stability and teamwork in life while your ruling planet...