- Built over 25 years ago and still the one owner
- Comprising of four bright and airy bedrooms with BIRs
- Serviced by two bathrooms one walk-through and one ensuite
- A general open type plan with the choice of three living areas
- Kitchen is reasonably modern and has a good amount of bench space
- A fully undercover entertaining area will cater for all gatherings
- Plenty of room in the back yard for a pool and the kids to play
- Car accommodation is a single garage plus a carport and parking pad
- All amenities close by and of course the beach is just up the road
- Don't delay your enquiry as this will be very desirable
We are pleased to announce to the market this beach-side opportunity. Being built and loved by the one owner over 25 years ago, the property still remains in a very neat and tidy manner and is sure to please a broad range.
Consisting of 4 good size bedrooms and serviced by 2 bathrooms and it is all positioned on a 600m2 block. The home offers easy living in a location that is close to almost everything.
The way the residence has been cared for and presented is a true credit to the owners. Don't miss it !!
4 Peacock Crescent, Bokarina, Queensland, 4575, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You're �feeling lethargic today as the Moon transits your 12th house of retreat. You may have to sit through a boring movie or work function...