Hidden away from prying eyes, this property has everything the horse lovers need. A choice of five paddocks, plenty of water in creeks and dams, professional stables and tack room with power and water, full sized sand arena, private rainforest trails and there's a huge agistment income possible. Plus the property has a real tropical feel with a Queenslander character home; the rich timbers floors, numerous living areas, covered alfresco dining and a very private pool create a real tropical lifestyle experience for the whole family and their friends.
- 5.25ha or 13 acres with rainforest surrounds
- Queenslander style home with timber floors, fireplace, air conditioning and high ceilings
- Covered entertainment area and timber decks
- 4 beds with ensuite, walk-in robes and large, separate living areas
- Tropical pool, gardens and gazebo
- Concrete 4m x 4m stables and tack room that have lighting, water and undercover horse float storage
- 5 horse paddocks, agistment possible
- 5 mins to Bruce Highway, SC University, Grammar School and 15 mins to beaches
- 3 acres of rainforest horse trails, spring fed dams
- Olympic size all-weather dressage arena
146 Wilson Road, Ilkley, Queensland, 4554, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
If blood is thicker than water, what is thicker than blood? Spirit. Don't make the mistake of putting blood brothers and kin before your...