A rare find in this area, this brand new has just been completed and is situated down a private driveway on an 808msq block . With a reserve at your back door and park just one house away , the location of this stunning home is just perfect creating a quiet and private home.
What we love :
*Split level design with extra high ceilings to living areas
* Amazing kitchen with plenty stone beaches and gorgeous outlook
* Extra large bedrooms - main bedroom enjoys view to reserve
* Massive walk in robe to main bedroom and stunning ensuite
* Built in study area to extra wide hallway
* Massive laundry - no shortage of storage in this home!!
* Side access for boat or caravan plus plenty of room for a swimming pool
Located an easy walk to Mountain Creek Shopping Centre , Tavern and Mountain Creek schools. Sunshine Coast University , beautiful beaches of Mooloolaba and new University hospital precinct only minutes away.
58D Alfriston Drive, Buderim, Queensland, 4556, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
If blood is thicker than water, what is thicker than blood? Spirit. Don't make the mistake of putting blood brothers and kin before your...