While we’ve been a team since 1999, in 2008 we relocated to Geebung and joined the 121 Creative group. We continue to work on a wide array of projects with an even more diverse group of clients, from large corporates to small business. Using a blend or research, inspiration and gut feeling, we deliver well designed and practical solutions that capture the attention of the target market.
Each project moves through 5 clear stages:
1. Brief and consultation – You tell us what you need and we work with you to hone your thoughts into a working design brief that ensures we’re all on the same page.
2. Concept creation – This is where we take the brief, sit on bean bags, play football (we wish!) and then come up with a range of really great ideas for you to choose from.
3. Design development – Once you’ve chosen an idea, we work it up with you, across all the pieces you need for your project.
4. Feedback and proofing – As the pieces come together, we’ll talk with you to ensure we’re on-brief and get your approvals at each draft stage.
5. Design delivery – We’ll work with you to get your message out to the intended recipient, then help you measure the effectiveness of the project outcome and most importantly learn from the whole process to ensure that each new brief is met more successfully than the last.
121 Creative Geebung
1/483 Newman Road, 1, Geebung, Queensland, 4034, Australia
Are these business details incorrect?
Please contact us.
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Deliberate thinking is what is needed now but be careful plan of action. You may be bored with process but the results will be worth it. Theres...