BINDI Irwin has been named the favourite to win her run in the US version of Dancing with the Stars, online bookmaker Sportsbet says.
And while she's had the unequivocal support of the Coast all along, now it appears US Dancing with the Stars viewers, judges and punters have been won over as well.
Sportsbet has narrowed its odds on Bindi taking out the competition to $2.50, in from $2.85, making the solid favourite for the US show.
She has also been given decent odds ($7) to do it all over again in the Australian version of the show and long odds ($21) to be picked as a permanent judge on the Australian show.
"There's no stopping Bindi, she's stampeding towards winning the show and her odds get skinnier and skinnier each week," Will Byrne of Sportsbet was quoted saying in a statement.
Dancing with the stars pics from sportsbet.com.au
- $2.50 Bindi Irwin (in from $2.85)
- $3.50 Nick Carter (steady)
- $6.00 Tamar Braxton (out from $5.00)
- $7.50 Alexa Penavega (out from $3.00)
- $7.50 Carlos Penavega (steady)
- $11 Andy Grammer (in from $21)
- $16 Hayes Grier (out from $11)
- $21 Alek Skarlatos (out from $11)
DWTS Australia Specials
- $7.00 Bindi Irwin to compete on the Australian DWTS
$21 Bindi Irwin to be a permanent judge on DWTS Australia
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.