News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths


Stay Connected

Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.

Severe weather predicted for Moreton Bay

Moreton Bay: be prepared for severe weather

Moreton Bay: be prepared for severe weather

UPDATE: 19yo Ningi man found

Benjamin Freeman, 19, was last seen at a home on Bestman Road around 8am on Sunday.

Benjamin Freeman, 19, has been found safe and well.

Serving up some support

BRUNCH TIME: Ross Newton, Liz Taylor, Elaine Muczynski and Judy Newton prepare for their fifth fundraiser brunch.

Cooking up a change

Local Partners